We develop applications for the IT services, and specific applications upon request in the Microsoft domain.
We actually are publishing this application on line. GenerateDB is an application that generates data for testing your applications. Many companies create databases that can contain dozens of tables. Tjhosa tables need data to permit the users to test the way the application works. GenerateDB solves this, we generate the data according to the type of the fields, according to the number of records you need to make an adequate test.
You have many options you can choose:
- DATABASES > we accept most of SQL SERVER, Oracle, MySQL, PostgreSQL or other
- relational database tht accept ANSI specifications.
- TABLES > number of records
- TABLES > get values coming from another table (foreign keys)
- FIELDS > you can choose minimum and maximum values for a field
- FIELDS > you can choose to have errors values in the fields
- FIELDS > you can define the percentage of errors you want.
- FIELDS > you can choose how many decimals you want for numeric values
FIELDS > you can choose the format you want for the strings:
- Upper string
- Lower Strings
- Character US only
- European characters
- Numeric characters
- Mixed characters
- Only accepted characters US or Europea
- FIELDS > we accept IDENTITY fields
- FIELDS > we accept UNIQUEKEY fields
- FIELDS > you can define a field as UNIQUE INDEX
FIELDS > we do not process:
PRIMARY KEY,Bit fields,Image fields or similar
- SQL CONVERT
- SQL CONVERT will be published Q3 2015.
- SQL CONVERT has two main functionalities:
- 1/ it permits the conversion from / to different sources The main sources / objectives are XL, ACCESS, CSV, relational DB like SQL SERVER, Oracle, MySQL, Postgres or other relational DB that accept ANSI specifications. 2/ it permits the control of the CSV format before trying to input it in databases. Example 1: you receive a CSV (or XL or ACCESS or XML) file from a bank that you want to insert in a DB. You are happy because the database tools permit to insert directly the CSV file into your DB. Let’s say 487.358 records. Crash, it will stop doing the process. Well as you were inserting directly in the final table, the worst is not sure. But now, you will have to find where the input file has the problem. This can need some time. When you have found, you have to reprocess. SQL CONVERT will do this for you before ti crashes. You will save time and secure your process. Example 2: you have an XML schema that includes sub tables. Sorry you rdb does not accept that type o schema and accept only one table format. We sole this for you creating from a complex schema x schemas simples that will finalyy overlap to restore the initial XML view.